Drug and alcohol addiction doesn’t have a cure. It can be controlled, and it can fade into your past without impacting your future if you seek out help. For some, the thought of leaving home to do that is just too difficult. That’s why they seek out outpatient rehab, a treatment process that allows you to remain at home while you heal through therapy and support. Outpatient addiction rehab in Florida is available to you at United Recovery Project, and it may change your future.
Is Outpatient Addiction Treatment Enough for You?
There is no doubt that some people need more than outpatient treatment. They need time in residential detox and extended residential treatment to give their bodies the support and medical care needed to get over their dependence. For others, outpatient treatment may offer enough support. It may be an option for you in the right environment and at the right time in your addiction. Some instances in which outpatient rehab may be the right choice include the following:
- You’ve already detoxed and had a residential treatment stay. You need less therapy now because you’re not using but still want to remain connected for support.
- Medications are available to allow you to avoid withdrawal and cravings, allowing you to have a better opportunity to not feel the need to use again.
- You have a safe home where there are no drugs or alcohol present. You have family that is capable of supporting you never using again.
- The willingness to change and come in for treatment is strong. You want to make this happen and are ready to make the hard decisions to make that possible.
- Outpatient addiction is what your therapists and doctors have recommended for you after providing a formal assessment.
In these situations, outpatient rehab may be a good fit for you. It takes a formal assessment to get the process started. Once you do, you’ll be able to start working on your future.
What to Expect in Outpatient Addiction Care
When you enroll in outpatient treatment programs, you’ll have the ability to work one-on-one with therapists. You’ll engage in group therapy, too. Most of the time, you’ll find yourself spending several hours most days of the week in treatment, at least at first. Then, over the coming months, you’ll see you need less time actually at risk for use. You may find yourself stronger and more ready to get back to life. As that happens, you’ll need less care, though support remains available to you long-term, even after you’ve reached a level of confidence.
What Our Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Florida Can Do for You
When you invest in our outpatient addiction treatment, you’ll gain access to exceptional help from our experienced team. We are committed to ensuring you have the best chance at healing. We do that through a range of programs and therapies, all designed to give you the support you need to heal.
Take a few minutes to check out our treatment options below. They may be the first step in helping you to beat addiction. You will also find that our treatment programs are individualized, which means you’ll get the care that’s right for where you are in the addiction cycle, ensuring comprehensive support that fits your life.
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Extended residential program
- Intensive outpatient program
Explore Treatment at United Recovery Project
When you are considering outpatient rehab in Florida, allow our team to guide you. With a wide range of programs, our luxury treatment center is committed to supporting you over the long term. It’s through this process that you’ll find yourself again and create a new way forward. Learn more about United Recovery Project when you connect to us now online or call 954.429.5026.