How Do You Know if You Suffer From Chronic Alcoholism?
These are some of the most common signs of a drinking problem. If you or someone you know is experiencing these consequences of alcohol abuse, contact us today to learn about our medical detox center and drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs.
- Drinking longer and more than you initially intend
- Having trouble focusing on anything but alcohol
- Ruining personal or professional relationships because of excess drinking
- Drinking so much that you become sick
- Continuing to use alcohol even after increased depression and anxiety
- Experiencing alcoholism symptoms, such as a fast heartbeat and sweating
Who Is the Best Candidate for an Outpatient Alcohol Rehab Center?
Before beginning your journey at United Recovery Project, our on-site medical staff and counselors will assess your needs and help you determine which treatment option is best for you. If you can answer “yes” to the below questions, outpatient alcohol rehab might be a good fit for you.
- Have you completed our alcohol detox program?
- Do you live in a substance-free residence without triggers?
- If you don’t have a substance-free home environment, do you plan to live in one of our sober living homes?
- Are you interested in participating in various therapy programs, such as group, individual, and family therapy?
- Are you motivated to achieve lifelong sobriety?
How Does Our Alcohol Outpatient Program Work?
The First Step: Our Alcohol Detox Center
Before starting our alcohol outpatient program, you must complete the alcohol detox program. You can choose from either a traditional medical rehab center or a holistic alternative. During your time at alcohol rehab, you’ll flush out substances from your body and manage your withdrawal symptoms under the care of our skilled professionals. Most recovering addicts see their symptoms ease within a few weeks, depending on the severity of their addiction. Nevertheless, you must be in good hands since you never know how your body will react as your battle to end your substance dependence.
Healing Therapy Options
Throughout your time in our alcohol outpatient program, you’ll have a wide variety of healing therapy options at your fingertips. Our thoughtfully-designed addiction therapy enables you to develop healthy coping mechanisms, understand the root cause of your addiction, and healthily express your emotions.
- Group therapy
- Equine therapy
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Motivational therapy
- Nutrition therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Life skills training
You’ll always run into roadblocks on your recovery journey, and that’s why it’s so essential to have a support system. We started our alumni program to form a welcoming and judgment-free community that enables recovering addicts to connect with other individuals who share the same goals. Our staff hosts various engaging events – picnics, weekly softball league games, and even holiday festivities. You’ll also have the opportunity to receive inspiration from guest speakers who share heartfelt stories about their recovery journeys. Our alumni program is a vital resource that allows you to be your true self.
What’s the Difference Between a Partial Hospitalization Program and an Outpatient Program?
Clients in our outpatient program and partial hospitalization program both benefit from healing individual, family, and group therapy sessions. Not only that, but clients attend local 12 step meetings and weekend activities, where they learn to improve communication skills, understand their emotions, and develop healthy coping mechanisms that don’t involve alcohol.
Individuals in the outpatient program receive treatment from the comfort of their homes but also have the option to live in a sober living residence. On the other hand, those in the partial hospitalization program come to our luxury drug and alcohol rehabilitation center to receive treatment. After receiving treatment, they return to a substance-free home or sober living residence. In both programs, clients have access to the same level of attentive support that we offer to individuals in our residential addiction treatment center.
Suffering From Alcoholism? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Put Off Treatment
Being an alcoholic can prevent you from living your life to its fullest. For example, you may have trouble keeping a job or maintaining relationships with people dear to your heart. Alcoholism can lead to immense emotional pain and suffering, to make matters worse. With our alcohol detox program and alcohol addiction therapy, you can:
- Reestablish relationships with friends and loved ones
- Avoid the constant hankering to use alcohol
- Take control of your emotions without alcohol’s interference
- Recover what you lost while struggling with addiction
- Build a plan to start living your life without depending on alcohol