Addiction damages many facets of life, including the body, mind, and spirit. The goal of holistic therapy is to help heal the entire person from this damage. There are various applications, but in every situation, it is meant to support your best possible recovery. Our team at United Recovery Project offers a comprehensive, holistic therapy program designed to support you in various ways, enabling you to heal as much as possible.
Why a Holistic Therapy Program Matters
Embracing as many types of addiction therapy as possible allows a person to learn and grow in multiple ways. Holistic therapy can be empowering, creating several ways to embrace a life in recovery fully. There are a few key aspects of holistic programs that make them so vital and beneficial.
- Physical: Holistic therapies help to heal the physical body. Through various methods, including exercise, sleep, and nutrition, these programs help restore health and wellness in the physical body.
- Emotional: Addiction’s emotional toll can be complex for anyone. In this area of holistic therapy, the goal is to support emotional health through mindfulness, self-awareness, and stress reduction.
- Socialization: People often need to improve connections with others. That includes family and friends who may have gone through a significant upheaval during addiction. Creating new relationships is also vital for recovery especially learning to do so in a healthy manner.
- Spiritual: Having a sense of self is valuable to the healing process. For those who are religious, turning to a higher power can be helpful. In other cases, it may mean spending time in nature or meditating.
- Mental Health: Mental health disorders are common in people with addiction. Holistic therapy helps with self-expression, improving brain function, and enabling overall well-being to support mental health.
Embrace a Holistic Therapy Program
As noted, there are many types of holistic therapy. For men and women facing addiction and the damage it causes, utilizing a wide range of these programs can be helpful. The key is to do just that – embrace them, engage with them, and learn from them. When you do, you’ll be able to feel more alive and healthy again. It may not be easy to change your diet or to think about emotional health. Yet, working through these skills and practices can help you to feel better about your future.
Holistic therapy is often as important as evidence-based therapy. That includes programs like cognitive-behavioral therapy. It works to help heal differently, often through activities and engaging with others.
Our Holistic Therapy Program
At United Recovery Project, we offer a comprehensive, holistic therapy program designed to provide you with a wide range of tools and resources. One of the biggest components of this is our equine therapy program. Through it, you’ll learn a great deal about yourself and others. We also offer a full art and music therapy program, both designed to help with self-expression, communication, and self-confidence. Even if you’ve never thought of yourself as someone who could engage in activities like this, you may find a new sense of self in these programs.
Each of these and many other holistic programs are available to you as a component of the programs we offer, which include:
- Residential treatment program
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Outpatient rehab treatment
- Sober living
Find Healing at United Recovery Project
When you call United Recovery Project, we’ll provide more insight into our holistic therapy program along with each of our other luxury treatment programs. Our goal is always to provide you with the most innovative and supportive strategies so you heal from addiction and the damage it creates. Learn more today when you set up an appointment by calling 954.429.5026 or reach out to us online for help.