One of the hardest parts of drug and alcohol addiction treatment is going through detox. There is no doubt that this is a complex process filled with fear and concern for some. It does not have to be. One of the reasons is the support a medical detox program can offer you during that process. Our medical detox center at United Recovery Project is designed to be there to support you through this process, reducing any uncomfortableness you have and creating a strong path forward.
What Is a Medical Detox Center?
A medical addiction treatment center provides a way for you to go through the detox process without having to be alone or suffer through withdrawal symptoms on your own. In this program, we offer a safe place to detox where all of your medical needs can be managed throughout the process.
What Are the Benefits of a Medical Addiction Treatment Center?
Within our medical drug and alcohol detox center, there are professionals to help you with every recovery process step. A few things make this type of treatment a bit more beneficial to you compared to other types of detox.
- Any emergency needs are met as they occur. Some people may be at risk for medical emergencies during detox, depending on the type of drugs used and the amount. Should this happen, there is medical help immediately available to you.
- Withdrawal pain is properly managed. With medications available onsite, you can trust that any withdrawal symptoms you feel will be properly managed and minimized. This makes detoxing easier to do.
- Mental health needs are met. Other medications are available to help manage the symptoms of disorders such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. This can help you gain stability sooner.
- Treatment for nutritional deficiencies is possible. Many people with addiction have nutritional deficiencies. It is possible to determine what types of potential risks you may have through blood tests and screenings. That way, your body is getting the nutrition it needs to heal fully.
- Illness and medical needs are managed. For those with kidney or liver damage, having help available can make a big difference in the long term. It can also be possible to continue treatment other doctors may have prescribed for other illnesses.
In this setting, medical needs are managed along with mental health needs. You will work on your addiction through a range of therapies while also working on healing physically. By focusing on both physical and mental health treatment, we can create a new opportunity for you to heal thoroughly.
Investing in a Medical Detox Center in Florida
If you are ready to stop using drugs and alcohol again, it is critical to invest in our team. Let us provide a safe place for you to detox from drugs and alcohol to control cravings and withdrawal symptoms. At the same time, we can also provide access to the ongoing care you need after detox. At United Recovery Project, we offer a range of substance abuse treatment programs that may help you, including:
- Residential drug treatment
- Intensive outpatient program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Drug and alcohol outpatient treatment
- Rehab aftercare program
The supportive environment you need is here. Our luxury treatment center can make the entire detox process more comfortable for you.
Let Our Team Help at United Recovery Project
Our team at United Recovery Project wants you to start the healing process with a comprehensive medical detox center available. Our dedicated team of professionals encourages you to take the first step – reach out to us today to schedule an appointment to discuss your options. You can call our compassionate counselors at 954.429.5026 or connect online.