Deciding to get treatment for drug or alcohol addiction is courageous. When you do this, you want to ensure you have the best possible ability to thrive and succeed. That’s why investing in a Florida detox may be a better choice than choosing a drug treatment center near home. A drug and alcohol detox program that’s a bit further away enables you to get the focused treatment you need. United Recovery Project works with many people who do well when they leave home to get help.
The Benefits of a Florida Detox
Making the time to get away from home is one of the best decisions you can make. This type of treatment can provide you with the support you need for comprehensive recovery. Take a look at some of the benefits many people have:
- There are no distractions. The focus is on your full recovery. You don’t have to worry about anything else.
- Your privacy is always protected. Being away from home, you don’t have to feel like your family and friends know what you are doing. For many people, privacy is paramount to staying in treatment.
- You’ll do more than stop using here. You’ll thrive in treatment. That means getting access to some of the best tools to help you heal fully and plan for your future. It’s a comfortable, luxurious setting that allows you to value your health.
- There’s less risk you’ll leave treatment. It’s farther from home. That means it’s not easy to walk out the door and leave. For those dedicated to getting help, this is an important advantage.
- Don’t worry about what your employer thinks. Being located away from home, you’ll be able to focus on your health and not have to feel like you have to get back to work (or even home) responsibilities before you are ready to do so.
Drug Detox in Florida Offers Exceptional Opportunities
It can be hard to decide to go so far away from home. Yet, when you do so, you’ll have access to a wide range of therapy options, unique resources, and outstanding people. Here, at United Recovery Project, we truly offer the tools you need to overcome your addiction through individualized treatment programs. We do that with a wide range of addiction therapy programs, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Art Therapy
- Equine Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Nutrition Therapy
Let’s take a closer look at some of those. Our equine therapy program is one of the best resources for you. Not only do you build confidence and learn how to heal relationships, but you’ll also find yourself supported and comforted. Through our creative programs, such as music and art, you’ll be able to express yourself in numerous ways. That means having the ability to be yourself.
Our South Florida Detox Center Embraces Everyone’s Needs
In our South Florida detox program, we have programs dedicated to your best outcome. That includes both men’s rehab and women’s rehab. We are LGBTQ-friendly and aim to create an environment where you always feel supported. If you’ve struggled with past trauma or mental health disorders, we’ll be there to help you through these concerns as well. There is never judgment here. Rather, there are opportunities for full healing through addiction recovery. Step away from home. Focus on you and your needs for a bit of time.
Work with United Recovery Project for Your Best Outcome
Our Florida detox program is designed to be a warm, welcoming place for you to overcome addiction fully. Here, you’ll be empowered to heal with master-level clinicians and top-notch therapy programs. We’re here to help you. Call United Recovery Project at 954.429.5026 or connect with our team online to get the support you need.